Built exclusively for the maritime industry
A one-stop solution for your maritime needs
- Offers financial support for purchasing, improving, and maintainance ships.
- Facilitates swift and hassle-free payments for vendors, contractors and other costs.
- Allows monitoring of expenses, income, and profitability related to your vessels.
- Get dynamic, real-time visibility into P&L.
- Manage your cash flows to make payments on time.
- Digitalize voyage contract process for optimized deal capture and tracking.
- Assists in obtaining funding for conducting business activities.
- Helps with settling bills for suppliers and vendors.
- Offers valuable information on business operations, earnings, and profitability.
- Facilitates the ability to make bigger fuel transactions and can assist with financing larger business deals.
- Allows for a swift and secure payment when acquiring bunker fuel.
- Receive multi-currency payments from your counterparties making your life easier.
Invoice customers in their preferred currency
Create and send invoices in SGD or USD, with a variety of payment options that makes it convenient for your customers, and easy for you to get paid more.Learn more
- Get a business account to receive commissions and manage other business transactions.
- Get realistic estimation results for voyage contracts.
- Set up a multi-currency account to facilitate commission transactions from counterparties located around the world.
Worldwide FX transfers and receivables
All in one place
All in one place
Global AccountsOpen domestic & international accounts in minutesKnow more
CardsInstantly create multi-currency payment cardsKnow more
Monitor CashflowsKeep track of your voyage cashflows from a single dashboardKnow more
Transfers & FXLow cost and high speed international paymentsKnow more
Instant LoansGet paid in full upfront based on your credit facilityKnow more
Digitalize ContractsGet dynamic, real-time visibility into Profit & LossKnow more
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get live support from our team by phone, chat, or email, or reference the Help Center anytime.